We are currently based online and do pre-orders (at least 2 weeks before). This way, we also avoid food wastage, which is a huge problem in Singapore's food industry.
2) WHERE ARE YOUR PICK UP LOCATIONS?
Greenwich V Mall along 1 Seletar Road or YCK MRT (both by appointment only).
Available Timeframe on Weekdays: 7.30pm-10pm Saturdays: Between 11 am to 4pm
For cakes, they are to be pick up at Greenwich V Mall. We would recommend you to travel by car/taxi and store the cake in a fridge within 1 hour for baked cakes, and 45 minutes for raw "cheesecakes" which have a melting point of 30 degrees.
*We will not be responsible for any damages once picked up from us.
- Can't make it?
Other timings or central locations like Orchard MRT can be negotiated for our treats.
Contact us for more information!
2) DO YOU DELIVER?
Yes. Free delivery above $150 and $25 flat rate islandwide, except for Sentosa.
3) HOW DO I ORDER YOUR TREATS & BAKED/RAW VEGAN CAKES?
1. View our yummy selections at our "Shop" page 2. Scroll down to the bottom 3. Fill up the enquiry form below!
4) HOW MUCH NOTICE DO I NEED TO PLACE AN ORDER?
We require at least 7 days notice on all treat orders and 2 weeks for cake orders for better preparation.
Custom cake orders (including Wedding orders) require more time, and varies depending on the order. We strongly advise that you place your order as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
5) HOW DO I PAY?
We cannot confirm your order until a 100% payment is made for all bites (items other than cakes), and 50% deposit for cakes through iBanking.
The remaining amount is required 3 days before the delivery date.
There will be no cancellations or refunds will be made once you have placed an order. However, you could switch to other treats if you change your mind.
6) ARE YOU 100% ALLERGEN-FREE?
At Bunny Bakery, we take your allergies and sensitivity to certain foods very seriously.
Our products are carefully crafted in a facility that is not 100% eggless, dairy-free, nut-free and gluten-free, BUT we do our best to prevent cross-contamination.
Our kitchen regularly prepares items with peanuts, and gluten and other allergens, we therefore, cannot say we are 100% nut-free, dairy-free, eggless or gluten-free.
7) DO YOU HAVE READY MADE CAKES WE CAN COME AND PICK UP? Unfortunately no. All treats are made to order, unless we have extras on hand, which we will publicise on our socials.
8) HOW DO I STORE MY CAKE/TREATS? For our brownies, we highly recommend to refrigerate them for up to 7 days. To enjoy, take them out for 10 minutes and let it come to room temperature. For the best fudgey and crusty texture, reheat them in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius.
For our cookies, please store them in an airtight container as soon as you reach home. If they come in Kraft Bags, consume within 2 weeks from opening.
For our raw vegan "cheesecakes", they are delicate and need to be refrigerated within 1 hour of pick up. Keep them up to 7 days in the fridge, or freeze them up to 3 weeks. They taste like ice cream when frozen!
For transportation of our cakes, we do not recommend putting them in the boot of your car as it is hot and unstable. Please keep this in mind when you pick up your cake, and hold them when your hands are free.